I, Darrell Byers, Chairman of the Fluvanna Republican Committee, do hereby call for an Official Meeting of the Committee to be held on Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 6:30 pm. The meeting will be outside at Pleasant Grove Park. Bring a folding chair. If it rains, we will wait a short while to see if it blows over before we cancel.
The agenda shall be as follows:
1. Call to Order
3. Pledge of Allegiance
5. Vote in new members
6. Old Business:
- Planning the Fall Festival – we need a volunteer to organize the tent set up and volunteer schedule.
- FRC Crofton Plaza Office updates, Bonnie Mackey
7. New Business:
- Updates on Campaigns (Local, House, State).
- Volunteer Opportunities – Youngkin Campaign seeks callers, Darrell Byers and Charles Rittenhouse Campaign help, etc.
- Planning for Office Grand Opening / Coffee with the Candidate – Budget, Need volunteer to oversee coordination and promotion of the event.
- Gathering Names of Poll Watchers for “election season” (new State Laws have us looking for help for an extended time).
- Web Page – request for budget for new page,