FLUVANNA REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE
Fluvanna County Public Library
April 5, 2016
I, Darrell Byers, Chairman of the Fluvanna Republican Committee, do hereby call for a meeting of the Committee to be held on Tuesday, April 5th, 2016, at the Fluvanna County Public Library, 214 Commons Blvd, Palmyra VA 22963. The meeting will come to Order commencing at 7:00 p.m.
The agenda shall be as follows:
1. Call to Order
3. Pledge of Allegiance
- Secretary – Debbie Rittenhouse
- Finance – Sam Edwards
- Chairman – Darrell Byers
5. Vote in new members.
6. Vote in new Executive Committee Members. Positions and names as follows:
Vice Chair – Andrew Pullen
Secretary – Debbie Rittenhouse
Campaign Liaison/Signs – Carlton Crenshaw
Voter Information/Data – Carolyn Ley
Communications Secretary/Treasurer – Sam Edwards
Precinct Captain Cunningham – Charles Rittenhouse
Precinct Captain Columbia – Melissa Kenney
Precinct Captain Rivanna – Timothy Carrico
Precinct Captain Fork Union – Jamie Baughn
7. Old Business
- Discuss ongoing efforts for membership drive
- Discuss Old Farm Day – May 7th (Volunteers Needed)
8. New Business
- Committee to vote on resolution with statement confirming that Darrell Byers is the Committee’s Chairman with a two year team through March 2018. He is allowed to enter into business relationships for the Committee (within parameters of the bylaws). Note: This resolution is helpful to the Chair to use in updating contact information and mailing addresses with the Committee’s various vendors.
- Vote on approval of check remitting funds collected for voluntary filing fee for 5th District Convention.
- Vote on approval of check remitting funds collected for voluntary filing fee for Statewide RPV Convention.
9. Speakers – NOTE: A number of the Republican Candidates for Congress have expressed coming to this April 5 meeting. All are welcome – pass the word to your like-minded friends.
See you there!