FLUVANNA REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE
Fluvanna County Public Library
January 12, 2016
I, Carolyn Ley, Chairman of the Fluvanna Republican Committee, do hereby call for a meeting of the Committee to be held on Tuesday, January 12th, 2016, at the Fluvanna County Public Library, 214 Commons Blvd, Palmyra VA 22963. The meeting will come to Order commencing at 7:00 p.m.
The agenda shall be as follows:
1. Call to Order
3. Pledge of Allegiance
- Secretary – Debbie Rittenhouse
- Treasurer’s Report – Sam Edwards (substituting for Treasurer, not in attendance)
- Chairman – Carolyn Ley
5. Vote in New Members
6. Old Business
- Vote on By-Laws. A vote will be held on whether to adopt improvements to the FRC By-Laws to bring the Committee in accordance with the RPV By-Laws. The suggested changes to the By-Laws are available on this web site through the main menu link above. All members are encouraged to review the proposed changes prior to the meeting.
7. New Business
- Discuss upcoming primary with update on declared candidates for 5th District Congressional race and the “Statement of Affiliation” that is being required in order to participate in the Republican Primary: http://www.virginia.gop/vagop-statement-of-affiliation/
- Carolyn Ley will present receipts for expenses incurred to support various Committee activities.
- Decision by the Committee is required on method of advertising for this year’s Mass Meeting.
See you there!