FLUVANNA REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE
Fluvanna County Public Library
August 11, 2015
I, Carolyn Ley, Chairman of the Fluvanna Republican Committee, do hereby call for a meeting of the Committee to be held on Tuesday, August 11th, 2015, at the Fluvanna County Public Library, 214 Commons Blvd, Palmyra VA 22963. The meeting will come to Order commencing at 7:00 p.m.
The agenda shall be as follows:
1. Call to Order
3. Pledge of Allegiance
- Secretary – Debbie Rittenhouse
- Treasurer’s Report – Bill Bennett
- Chairman – Carolyn Ley
5. Vote in new members
6. Old Business
- Review any old business.
7. New Business
- Discussion of attempts to change the approach to Virginia’s re-districting method.
- September 19th, 2015 Fundraiser Planning – including overview of Fundraiser plans and preliminary event budget. For an overview of the event, click the “FRC Annual Fall Event” menu option at the top of this page.
- Discuss various ways of sharing details about the Sept 19th Fundraiser with Republicans throughout the County.
- Discussion of Article 4, Section B of our FRC By-Laws: Dues. There is a concern that the language of this portion of our By-Laws is restrictive and does not align with how the Committee does business in welcoming members throughout the year. Should the Committee deem changes necessary, the new wording would be put before the Committee for a vote during the September 8th, 2015 meeting. To see the current By-Laws, click the menu option at the top of this page.
- Discussion of offering a membership special during the Fundraiser.
- Discuss a potential endorsement meeting toward the end of September.
See you there!