FLUVANNA REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE
Fluvanna County Public Library
July 14, 2015
I, Carolyn Ley, Chairman of the Fluvanna Republican Committee, do hereby call for a meeting of the Committee to be held on Tuesday, July 14th, 2015, at the Fluvanna County Public Library, 214 Commons Blvd, Palmyra VA 22963. The meeting will come to Order commencing at 7:00 p.m.
The agenda shall be as follows:
1. Call to Order
3. Pledge of Allegiance
- Secretary – Debbie Rittenhouse
- Treasurer’s Report – Read by Carolyn Ley
- Chairman – Carolyn Ley
5. Vote in new members
6. Old Business
- Updates on local elections.
- Fundraiser – Committee needs to determine ticket prices for the FRC September 19th Fundraiser. Consider rates for adults, students, and whether kids are free again this year.
7. New Business
- Committee needs to vote on appointment of an interim Vice Chair per Bryan Thomas needing to vacate the seat due to moving out of the County. For consideration for Vice Chair is Darrell Byers who has volunteered to assist in the role for the remaining months of Bryan’s term.
- Committee needs to vote on appointment of an interim Treasurer per Claudia Thomas needing to vacate the seat due to moving out of the County. For consideration for Treasurer is Bill Bennett who has volunteered to assist in the role for the remaining months of Claudia’s term.
See you there!