I, Carolyn Ley, Chairman of the Fluvanna Republican Committee, do hereby call for an official meeting of the Committee to be held on Tuesday, September 23, 2014, at the Fluvanna County Library.
This meeting is called for the purpose of determining which Fluvanna County sheriff’s candidate the Committee might choose to endorse. To this end, the Committee will be holding a Question and Answer Forum with the Candidates for Fluvanna County Sheriff. The Forum is open to both active Committee members as well as the general public. At the completion of the Forum, a vote will be held among current Committee members to determine who the Committee votes to endorse. The meeting will come to order commencing at 7:00 p.m and coffee and dessert will be served.
The agenda shall be as follows:
- Call to Order by Chairman
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Introduction of Forum Moderator
- Moderator will introduce Candidates and explain the Forum Rules and Voting Process by Committee Members
- Moderator will oversee Question and Answer Session with Candidates
- Voting by paper ballot
- Announcement of Endorsement
Come on out and enjoy coffee and dessert with us while we get to know the sheriff candidates better. See you here!