Our Fluvanna Republican Meeting held its Mass Meeting on Saturday, April 28th
- A special thanks to Bryan Thomas, who chaired the meeting, and most especially for Bryan’s hard work during his tenure as temporary chair.
- Our new chairwoman is Ms. Debbie Rittenhouse — Congratulations!
- Our new executive committee is as follows: 1st Vice Chair, Bryan Thomas; 2nd Vice Chair, Don Morton; Treasurer, Claudia Thomas; Duel Secretary, Melissa Kenney
- We are in need of precinct captains for almost every precinct, so please consider serving this important position.
- If you haven’t paid your dues, you may send your check to our Treasurer, Claudia Thomas.
- Our next meeting is Thursday, May 17th at 6:30pm, at the Fluvanna County Library. We’ll send an official call at least a week ahead of time, and look for a post on here as well.
This is an important year, so let’s get active!